Friday, June 22, 2012

Pure and Holy Passion


Do you have one pure and Holy passion?  One magnificent obsession?  One glorious ambition for your life?  I do. :-)

Those opening lines come from one of my favorite songs.  Oh how I once longed for a passion, a purpose for my life and my suffering.  As I shared in my previous post, I am only recently beginning to really LIVE! I have been existing in a fog and shroud of depression for most of my life (I'll be 40 in July). But I was blessed with recovery and have found some great results with nutrition as a basis to clear my mind and get my life back. 

My passion is to help women, especially mom's and those with Special Needs children, to see that there is LIFE out there. So many times we get caught up in simply surviving and getting through the demands of the day that we don't ever get to a place of joyful, vibrant living. I hope to bring simple solutions to women so that they can begin to dream again, hope again, really live again!

Do you tend to just "get through" your day, your week, your life?  Would you like to see life in a new light, hopeful, excited, with confidence and joy?  Leave me a comment here or message me and I'll be glad to share with you some simple steps to start you on a road to really living! 

No comments:

Post a Comment